“But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.…” – Ephesians 5:3
Sexuality is a gift from God, to be used for His glory. Of all gifts, perhaps this one has been the most misused and perverted since the Fall into sin. This is apparent in the way that our Parliament and courts have dealt with sexuality as well. We have an obligation to show the world what a blessing sexuality can be when it is used in conformity with God’s intentions – lovingly between one man and one woman who are committed to each other for life in marriage.
Featured: ARPA policy report on prostitution (sent to all MPs and Senators).
- Births and Fertility statistics (IMFC)
- Cohabitation Statistics (IMFC)
- troubledwith.net (Focus on the Family)
- Eternal Perspective Ministries on Sexual Purity
- True Tolerance (responding to the gay agenda in education)