This week’s Quick Updates is here:
- Are churches potential hotspots or simply effective COVID contact tracers?
- Good news that the Aga Case will be heard by the Supreme Court
- An update on the Delta Hospice in BC
- The WNAL Merchandise Store will be opening later this week!
- Read the article about “Churches as Unifiers Should Not be Penalized for Their Effective Contact Tracing” – https://old.arpacanada.ca/news/2020/06/19/churches-as-unifiers-should-not-be-penalized-for-their-effective-contact-tracing/
- Read our article when the Aga Case was first being heard – https://old.arpacanada.ca/news/2020/02/14/a-breach-in-wall-new-court-ruling-casts-shadow-on-church-independence/
- You can find the We Need a Law store here – OPENING SOON! – https://store.weneedalaw.ca/
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!