Andre joins us to talk about an education situation that is developing in Ontario, Mike lets us know what the next steps are for the Missing Project, and We Need a Law has put out some really great position papers – Anna joins us for that.
Links referenced in the episode:
- Blog: Gender Politics in Classrooms is Hurting Kids – https://old.arpacanada.ca/news/2019/07/05/gender_politics_hurting_kids/
- Send the EasyMail: Gender Politics in Classrooms is Hurting Kids – https://easymail.arpacanada.ca/?topic=3364
- Website for the Missing Project – https://thunderandlightstudios.com/the-missing-project
- We Need A Law Position Papers – https://weneedalaw.ca/resources/position-papers/
- Abortion is not Healthcare – https://weneedalaw.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/07/WNAL-PostitionPaper2019-Healthcare.pdf
Abortion is not a Charter right – https://weneedalaw.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/07/WNAL-PostitionPaper2019-Charter.pdf
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!